The day usually consists of a variation of the following:
- Brunch at our favourite breakfast cafe
- Errands & grocery shopping
- Household chores like organizing the storage room or decluttering closets
- Yard work (Not so much in the winter months…)
- Trip to the library
- Walk or bike ride by the lake
- And, last but not least, a visit to the local farmer’s market!
That being said, summer, and all the delicious fruits and vegetables that go with it, can't come soon enough!
Here are some photos a friend of ours, Nick (Mitchell Reilly Pictures), took on a recent visit to the market…
Let's hear from you! What are your Saturday traditions? Continue the discussion in the comment section below!