This year of blogging has had it's ups and downs—with me often wondering if I was in over my head or a little crazy putting myself out there. But it's YOU, my readers, that make me want to keep writing. All your comments and encouragement mean the world to me! I also know that there's more that God wants me to share and learn through this blog experience. And finally, it's the ongoing support from my two "editors," namely my hubby and my mom, that bring me down to earth and remind me why I wanted to start this blog in the first place when I need it most.
So to celebrate my one-year blogiversary, I'm sharing 5 favourite posts from my first year of blogging! (Oh, and you'll want to keep reading to hear about my blogiversary GIVEAWAY...)
Cupcakes & Macarons Blogiversary Giveaway
- 4 cupcakes from The Frosted Cupcake in St. Catharines, Ontario, or...
- $15 gift certificate to Le Meilleur Bakery and Barista in Hull, Iowa!
To enter the Cupcakes & Macarons GIVEAWAY all you have to do is:
- "Like" the Beyond the Dinner Table page on Facebook
- Tag three friends in the comment section of the 1 Year Blogiversary Facebook post!
- Patiently wait until the GIVEAWAY closes on Friday January 6, 2017 at 11:59 EST. Winner will be randomly chosen and announced on the Beyond the Dinner Table Facebook page on January 7, 2017.